Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ITS ALL PAID OFF

Just wanted every one to know that my mothers service is completely paid off in full today. And this was done all by my self. I am sorry I forgot to give credit to my aunt in NY for giving me $400.00 down payment back on June 2, 2008. And also $50.00 dollars paid by Jenn. Sad to think my mother had 2 sisters yet only one helped out! And out of all my mothers kids and one step daughter. I was the only one to pay the bill. But in all fairness to my brother John, he did offer to help. And my step sister has a large family, and is helping to take care of her sisters funeral bill. And what is Sperm donors excuse for not helping?

The final bill paid in full was for the amount of:
$2,764.82 Paid on 11/17/09
By Joseph E Hover

No comments:

Post a Comment