Friday, September 4, 2009

INTRO TO: THE NIGHT MY MOTHER DIED

As you all know from reading my blogs. That my family has been divide since my mother died. Many lies and stories have been told and wrote about by my aunt Mary and her husband Larry. Lies designed to hurt my self, and others in are family. This dose not include the many public and government institutions that they have miss informed and used to attack mine, and Jenn's, character integrity.

They will argue that I am lying, or it was not them. They will also argue that I'm attacking their character integrity. What I'm doing is not attacking them for personal gain, or to bring them harm. Every time they attack, I responded back with truth. I also publish facts on their shady character. My Cousin Anita, oldest daughter, of aunt Mary. Recently posted a false fact in regards to my mothers death. So thus I will now wright about that night she died, in the following blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment